I'm very happy to have been asked to speak at the upcoming Web Directions conference in May. The conference has a focus on User Experience, and includes a great speaker list (aside from me :)
Here's the official blurb, and the list of speakers:
Web Directions User Experience is a full day two track conference, plus an optional extra day of workshops, focussing on concepts, technologies and techniques for building great user experiences on the web.
Workshops: May 15
Conference: May 16
* Andy Budd (Clearleft) - Interaction design and usability
* Robert Hoekman Jr (Miskeeto) - User experience evangelist
* Lisa Herrod - User testing
* Emily Boyd (Remember the Milk) - Ajax techniques for great user experiences
* Donna Maurer - Getting content right
* Jackie Moyes (News Digital Media) - Turning research into products
* Oliver Weidlich - Mobile web user experience
* Steve Baty - Analysing research data
* Mathew Patterson (Campaign Monitor) - Designing for email
Need to convince the person who writes the cheques? Try downloading our executive summary:
Mark your calendars: this one looks like a great conference.
SXSW 2017: Should Age Diversity Matter?
1 week ago